Garth Brooks kicks off an extraordinary month of music that’s sure to make Las Cruces the “Country Music Capital of the Southwest” this spring.
Get ready for The Garth Experience with 5 electrifying shows at the Pan American Center | Friday – Sunday April 7-9.
Who else but Las Cruces has brought you the greats like Kenny Rogers, The Charlie Daniels Band, Dustin Lynch, Cam, Aaron Watson, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, and The Swon Brothers??
And The Tradition Continues ...
Las Cruces Celebrates 5 Rockin’ Years of Country Music with the 5th Annual LCCMF – April 28-30, 2017 Performances from Travis Tritt, Kacey Musgraves, The Eli Young Band, Tanya Tucker and others will make you want to dance your boots off and sing your heart out.
Not your first rodeo???
Tell us about one of your favorite country music memories in just 10 words or less for your chance to Win 2 FREE VIP PASSES to LCCMF!
VIP Access Package includes:
- Friday and Saturday Festival Passes – 11 great performers, 2 stages
- Special VIP Area Access just feet away from your favorite artists onstage
- Free Food and Refreshments (YEP — you read that right!)
- Special VIP Parking and Entrance
- Commemorative 5th Anniversary Poster
- Kick off your weekend of country on Thursday night with our VIP PARTY
- That’s Very Impressive Party featuring Cruces City Limits- a jammin’ collaboration of talented and rocking Austin area musicians brought in exclusively for the VIP party. You’ll be up close and personal!
- The “Show before the Show” – Tickets to the NMSU Rodeo. Stop by Saturday or Sunday – or both! Plenty of heart pounding rodeo excitement to go around
And you and a friend have a chance to get it all – for free.
It’s easy to enter. Just share your favorite country music memory in 10 words or less in the “comments” section below – and then share on Facebook. Share a memory. Share a laugh.
Submit your entry by 3PM MST, Tuesday, April 11, 2017. Our favorite winning response will be announced on Tuesday at 3:15 on the same post.